Hello, hello! We are getting deep into the midst of spring, with flowers blooming and the weather warming up. And while spending time outside is good for the soul, given the current climate of events, there really aren’t many places to go. So I thought this would be a great time to release a spring reading list to get you through the next couple of weeks (or days if you’re a fast reader!). These are some of the books I’ve been coming back to again and again, and perhaps you, like me, could use a little refresh in your Kindle library!
- Reputation by Sara Shepard-The author who wrote the cult favorite Pretty Little Liars brings us a new thriller with Reputation. What happens when a hacker broadcasts an entire university’s emails? From staff to students, panic ensues and lives are changed forever.
- Clam Jam by RC Boldt-Maggie is forced to take on a roommate when she catches her fiance cheating. Ry thinks he’s found the woman of his dreams when he answers her ad. But what’s he to do when he finds out that Maggie has sworn off men? One little lie turns into a romantic comedy of errors.
- The Cellar by Natasha Preston-Disclaimer, I *love* criminal thrillers! And this one has all the right pieces to make a disturbingly good story. Summer just wanted to go out and have fun. But then she wakes up with a new name trapped in a cellar with three other girls. Held prisoner by a psychopath who thinks he’s saving them and creating the perfect little family, she struggles to maintain the hope that she may one day be rescued.
- Don’t Tell A Soul by D.K. Hood-This is the first book in Hood’s Kane and Alton series. If you love criminal thrillers, then this series needs to get in your life immediately. Set in rural Montana, Sheriff Alton must come to terms with not only her secrets, but those of her new, and surprisingly talented deputy, David Kane, while they battle unforeseen evils surrounding their communities.
- Made You Up by Francesca Zappia-Ok, I also love anything having to do with psychology as well. And Alex, the narrator of this story, lives in a world where delusions are a part of everyday life. Fighting schizophrenia, she used to abnormal, but when she runs into someone she was pretty sure she made up, her version of normal gets turned upside down.
If you have any book suggestions for me, leave them in the comments below! I hope you can find a book or two that piques your interest, and have the time to kick back and fall into a different world!
Note-All links within this post are NOT affiliate links. All opinions of these books are my own. I receive nothing from Amazon.