Hello everyone! Welcome back to the blog. And I guess to pandemic lock down part deux? At least for some areas around the world. I know that in my state, several areas are issuing mask mandates and re-introducing occupany limits and gathering size limitations. Which is frustrating, to say the least!
But have no fear, because if you’re anything like me, and the idea of trudging around the zoo/museum/botanical garden while wearing a mask in 90+ degree weather sounds like torture, I’ve got the perfect solution to keep you occupied. My mid-summer reading list is here and it’s featuring some book series that I’ve been loving lately. So grab your favorite drink, maybe pull a lounger up by the pool (you lucky ducks!) and settle in for some whirl-wind romances that featuring ALL the good stuff you’re looking for.
Amor et Vita’s Mid-Summer Reading List
- The Tin Gypsy Series by Devney Perry– This series focuses on a garage run by a disbanded motorcycle club, the ladies who capture their hearts, and (soon to be added) the local police chief. If tattoos, guys on motorcycles, and sassy heroines are up your ally, then this set is perfect for you. I’m anxiously awaiting the release of the fourth book in the series!
- The Lark Cove Series by Devney Perry– This book series has some tie-ins with Tin Gypsy series (also, it’s a complete series!) and definitely tugs more at the dramatic heartstrings than Tin Gypsy as well. Devney Perry is fast becoming one of my favorite authors, and I love how she manages to have little links through-out her different series that tie them all together.
- The Simple Wild Series by K.A. Tucker-This series follows Calla as she makes her journey back to her father and Alaska after 24 years. Mishaps ensue, because what else could happen when you drop a true city girl who doesn’t remember life without public transit into the middle of the Alaskan wilderness? Heartache and romance follow her along her journey as she forges new relationships with her father and herself. I can’t wait for the third book in this series to come out!
- The Kiss & Makeup Series by Sara Ney-Sara Ney writes some steamy stories in her series! The Kiss & Makeup series starts with Molly & Weston, then moves on to her brother and her roommate, before wrapping up with sweet Abby and Caleb. If you like this series, check out the How to Date a Douchebag series by Sara Ney as well!
- The Three Little Lies Series by Sara Ney-Another quick, fun series read by Sara Ney. You’ll get wrapped up in the story of Greyson and Calvin, die a little at the antics of Tabitha and Collin, and laugh at the awkwardness of Daphne and Dexter all while falling in love with each character.
There you have it! My mid-summer reading list, guaranteed to help you pass the time as we wait for things to return a bit more towards normal. I hope you falling in love with each one of these authors, because I know I did! If you have any book suggestions for me, please feel free to leave them in the comments below, and if you would like to check out what else has been lurking in my Kindle library, check out my winter and spring reading lists as well.
As always, don’t forget to sign up to receive a notification when a new post hits the blog by joining my email list, and remember to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.