Ahh, spring! Flowers are starting to bloom, the grass is going from dormant brown to a lush green, and the wind is carrying those sweet hints of warmth as it blows. Or, if you live in Missouri, on Tuesday it was bringing the warmth. Currently, it’s sleeting and snowing. Eh, you win some, you lose some! At any rate, this is the time of year when everyone is all about cleaning. Out with the old and in with the new! But let’s not just apply spring cleaning to our closets and baseboards. Let’s expand it to include our beauty products too! And it just so happens that currently, Sephora is running their spring sale, where Beauty Insiders can get anywhere from 10 to 20 percent off their purchases. I took advantage of the sale to grab a few items that I’ve had my eye on for a while. So without further ado, these are my Sephora Spring Sale picks!
- First Aid Beauty KP Scrub-This is my holy grail product that I like to stock up on. By far one of the best exfoliators out there today, it’s gentle yet effective at removing dead skin. I don’t particularly suffer from KP, but this scrub gives me soft, clear, and glowy skin, which is a win in my book!
- Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Melting Balm-I’ve been using grapeseed oil to pre-cleanse my skin and remove my makeup, but I haven’t been feeling like it’s getting the job 100% done. I got a sample of this cult-favorite product a few weeks ago and decided to take the plunge and get the full-size jar. I’m really liking it thus far, and will report back once I’ve used it for a while!
- Farmacy Deep Sweep toner-Another Farmacy product! Marketed as a deep cleaning toner, it’s also alcohol-free, meaning it isn’t going to strip your skin. Something this dry-skinned girl appreciates!
- Tatcha Indigo Overnight Cream-Like I said, your girl has dry skin. At my recent facial, the esthetician told me I need something to help my skin’s natural barriers stay healthy. And this overnight repair cream promises to help with just that! In addition to being deeply moisturizing, it also helps with redness and irritation.
- Tatcha Clarifying Clay Mask-I love a good mask and when I saw this one on Sephora’s Instagram, I knew I needed to try it. One use and I think I’m hooked! Word to the wise passed on from a Sephora employee, don’t use this before an event. Like a true clay mask, it’s going to work to bring all the gunk to the surface of your skin, so you could potentially have a breakout after using it.
And that wraps up my Sephora Spring Sale picks! The sale runs through April 11th, so there is still time to shop online and in-store. I generally wait until the Sephora sales to get some of the more expensive items I’ve been eyeing, because who doesn’t like to save money? Let me know in the comments below if you try any of these items, or if there is a product this beauty junkie needs to try!
As always, make sure to sign up below to get the latest post delivered straight to your inbox. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. All purchases and opinions are my own. Thanks for reading!