My friends, Father’s Day is ONLY nineteen days away! And while you’re thinking-yeah, bitch, it is! Where the hell have you been? There will be a whole separate post about my May. But I did spend part of it watching my sister and brother-in-law become parents for the first time! So I found it fitting to put together a little gift guide for all the papas out there. This gift guide, this one’s for the dads.
- Granite Whiskey Stones, $23-For the man in your life who likes his drinks on the rocks, but not watery. Keep this stylish set in the freezer, and his drinks will always be chilled to perfection.
- Callaway Golf Balls, $18-These top-rated golf balls are the perfect addition to Dad’s golf bag. With over 3000 reviews on Amazon, where could you go wrong? Your golf fan will thank you!
- Meater Smart Thermo Set, $300-Now, I know this is a pricey item BUT, hear me out? If your Pops does any kind of grilling or smoking, then they need this set. With four different probes and wireless connectivity, he’ll never be left guessing or rushing in and out of the house to check the grill.
- Wireless Docking Station, $43-Not gonna lie, I kind of want one of these for myself! Help Dad keep his bedside table or dresser top neat and clutter-free with this charging station. It works with Qi devices and has a handy spot to store everyday pocket items as well.
- Enso Silicone Rings, prices vary-Perfect for active dads or dads who work with machinery! Stretchy silicone, but stylish and safe.
My own dad has taught me so much in my 37 years on this planet. And while he may not like it when I show up with a new tattoo (or nose ring!) he’s pretty content to let me be myself. I am forever grateful to him for all the lessons and experiences he provided along the way.
So happy Father’s Day to all the dads, step-dads, father figures, dog dads, new dads, and dads past and present! We love you!
Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase using my links, I may earn a small commission. Your support of the blog means the world to me!