Note: This is not a sponsored post. I just love beauty and Sephora! Any products I recommend have been purchased and used by myself.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Or at least it is for beauty and skincare junkies like myself. What am I talking about? The Sephora Spring Savings Event, of course! Sephora puts on three savings events each year for their Beauty Insider program members, with the discounts and event length differing for each tier. For example, if your Rouge (husband code for my wife spends a lot of money here), you get to start shopping the sale TODAY and you get 20% off your total purchase. From there it drops down by 5% for VIB and Beauty Insiders to 15% and 10% respectively. This is the time to stock up on your favorites and maybe add the expensive item you’ve been wanting to try to your bag.
You all know I love me some beauty products, so I thought I would compile a little list of some things I think are worth grabbing at this latest savings event. And if you aren’t part of the Sephora Beauty Insider program, you should definitely consider signing up! The program cost you nothing extra, and you get access to savings events such as this, plus other goodies and fun stuff throughout the year. Worth considering if you are the rare, occasional shopper, a must-have if you shop at Sephora often.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, $24-This is THE lip balm to have! While it’s technically a sleeping mask, I’ve thrown it on during the day as well when my lips needed that little extra moisture boost. The big size will last you for quite some time too, especially if you only use it at night.
- Tatcha The Deep Cleanse Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, $40-I’ve been using this cleanser in the evenings now for a few months and I’ve been loving it! It is so gentle on my skin, which is fairly sensitive and you know I’ve been loving Tatcha products, too. If this one isn’t up your alley, they have a few other cleansers to check out as well.
- Foreo Luna Facial Cleansing & Massage, $279-I know this one is a big expense, but if you’ve been washing your face and still not seeing the results you want, you might want to try a cleansing device like the Luna! They come a long way with the technology in the last couple of years, so I would make a point to check them out next time you are in the store.
- Sephora Watermelon Sheet Mask, $6-Please read this with a clap in between each word: BUY. ALL. THE. WATERMELON. MASKS. FOR. SUMMER! Also during the sale, all Sephora collection products are 30% off. They have two different kinds of these but honestly if you have been out in the sun at all, slap one of these masks on your face and it soothes and takes away so much redness. I love these for after days out on the bike or in the yard working in my orchard or blackberry patch. If you get anything off this list, please make it some of these masks!
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Advanced Clean Dry, $18 (mini size)-I’ll be honest, I did not expect to love this product. I’m not the biggest dry shampoo fan or user, however, since getting bangs, I’ve come to need it a bit more often. I was headed to dinner and my bangs were looking a little worse for wear, so I stopped into Sephora just to “test” a dry shampoo out and I was so impressed with it I bought a mini bottle on the spot! It smells amazing, takes your hair from dirty to fresh in an instant, and blends in with just a gentle rub or brush-through.
- Nars Light Reflecting Advanced Skincare Foundation, $50-I’ve been loving this particular foundation this winter. I’m excited to see how it will hold up over the summer! I’ve been told that it is a particular favorite for brides because of the glow effect it gives. Coverage is good for a medium coverage foundation, and it’s not heavy or cakey. I’m probably going to be investing in another bottle in a slightly darker shade for summer.
And that wraps up my list of must-grab products during the Sephora Spring Savings Event! You know there are a ton of other products I recommend, so make sure you check out my beauty & style category for other posts containing all things beauty. Let me know in the comments below if you pick up any products during the sale or if there is a product you think I should absolutely try.