As promised, I’ve compiled a list of my favorite picks with links for Amazon Prime Days! The sale wraps up tonight, so don’t wait on a purchase if there is something you’ve had your eye on. Obviously, my list isn’t super extensive, but if you check out my shopping page, I do have some more links to other items I use and love there. And yes, these are Amazon Affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you if you shop using my links. But I hope you know that I would never typically never link or recommend a product that I haven’t bought and used myself. So without further ado, here are my picks for Amazon Prime Days!
- Furbo Pet Camera, save 30%-I love my Furbo camera to help me keep an eye on the dogs. I can make sure they aren’t getting into trouble, having an issue, or if someone stops by during the day when I’m not there. And it looks like they’ve updated the design so that it rotates to capture the entire room now! (reg price $99)
- Roomba j7 Vacuum, save 19%-I am a massive fan of my Roomba. This is actually the second one we’ve owned. This is a slightly older model, so they have some even fancier ones now, but the self-emptying feature is a must. I find that it has no issues keeping up with the hair from two dogs, as well as the usual dirt and dander that gets tracked in daily. (note-We have all hardwood and tile floors, no carpeting. If I had carpet, I’d still use a regular vacuum on it.) (reg price $799)
- Zesty Paws 11-in-1 Chews, save 30%-If you’re looking for an easy way to boost your pup’s health, check out these treats by Zesty Paws. I love the fact that with one little treat, I can cover a multitude of things. (reg price $39.97)
- Vitamix Blender, savings vary-I asked for a Vitamix blender a couple of years ago for Christmas because I felt like the KitchenAid one we had gotten for our wedding wasn’t quite cutting it. You guys, I freakin love this thing. My smoothies are smoother, my sauces blended to perfection, I can’t even describe it all. If you’ve been looking for a quality blender, definitely check these out. ( reg price vary)
- Vital Proteins Collagen Powder, save 36%- This is by far the best collagen powder I’ve used. No graininess, no taste, and dissolves really well in hot OR cold beverages. They have several different versions, but this is the one I use the most. I also really like the coconut creamer they have for my coffees. (reg price $51)
- Laneige Lip Balm, save 30%-Get yourself the best lip balm out there. I love this product because the little tub will last you ages. Honestly, if you have super dry or chapped lips, you’re going to love this stuff. (reg price $24)
- Stasher Bag Set, save 30%-If you’re looking to reduce your single-use plastics consumption, let the Prime Days sale help you out! Usually, the Stasher silicone bags can be a little pricey, but pretty much every size and set is on sale right now. So you can get a jump start on building your collection without breaking the bank. (reg price $54.99)
- Le Creuset Cookware, save 17%-Thinking about upgrading your cookware? I highly recommend the enameled castiron of Le Creuset! Not only does it come in gorgeous colors *hello aesthetics* it’s truly amazing to cook with. It will last forever, to the point where it can almost become an heirloom passed down through generations.
And that wraps it up! As I’ve mentioned before, I’d never suggest a product that I haven’t used personally. I also know times are a little tough for folks right now, so I don’t want to come across as a link pusher. I’m just sharing because I think you might enjoy these products too!